Internet Pornography Sex Addiction
Internet Pornography Sex Addiction Test
Answer “yes” or “no” to the following statements:
- Do you routinely spend time in sexting and instant messaging with the sole purpose of finding cybersex?
- Do you feel preoccupied with using the internet for sex?
- Do you frequently use anonymous communication to engage in sexual fantasies?
- Do you anticipate your next online session with the expectation that you will find sexual arousal or gratification?
- Do you move from cybersex to phone sex or even real-life meetings?
- Do you hide your online interactions from your significant other?
- Do you feel guilt or shame from your online use?
- Did you accidentally become aroused by cybersex only to now find that you actively seek it out when you log off?
- Do you masturbate when having cybersex or looking at online pornography?
- Do you feel less interest with your real-life sexual partner only to prefer cybersex as a primary form of sexual gratification?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may be addicted to online sex.
These are common warning signs that you have lost control, lied, or risked a relationship to support your addictive behavior. Why wait until it is too late to seek out help?
Take the first step to taking back by your life from the control of technology and contact us to aid you with balancing your life
All calls and inquiries are confidential and screened by a trained and licensed health professional. Our network of licensed health professionals will effectively diagnose and treat a wide variety of addiction and mental health issues. If you or someone you know is suffering from a technology addiction, you are not alone and we are here to help. Please reach out to us today, you deserve to live a happy, healthy, balanced life! Your call is confidential and will be handled by a trained caring health professional. Call 786-505-6419 to talk about technology addiction counseling today. Thank you for your interest in Reboot & Recover.