Social Media Addiction
Social Media Addiction Test
Answer “yes” or “no” to the following questions:
- Do you spend increasing amounts of time on social media related activities?
- Do you feel a heightened sense of joy when involved in social media activities?
- Do you have numerous failed attempts to control your social media use?
- Does your social media use cause your family and friends to feel neglected?
- Are you consecutively craving more time on social media?
- Are you feeling restless when not engaged in social media related activity?
- Are you dishonest with others about your social media use?
- Is your social media use interfering with job and/or school performance?
- Do you feel guilty, ashamed, anxious, or depressed as a result of your social media using behavior?
- Are your experiences changes in your sleep patterns?
- Are you experiencing physical changes such as weight gain or loss, backaches, headaches, or carpal tunnel syndrome?
- Are you withdrawing from other pleasurable activities to engage in social media use?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may be addicted to social media.
These are common warning signs that you have lost control, lied, or risked a relationship to support your addictive behavior. Why wait until it is too late to seek out help?
Take the first step to taking back by your life from the control of technology and contact us to aid you with balancing your life
All calls and inquiries are confidential and screened by a trained and licensed health professional. Our network of licensed health professionals will effectively diagnose and treat a wide variety of addiction and mental health issues. If you or someone you know is suffering from a technology addiction, you are not alone and we are here to help. Please reach out to us today, you deserve to live a happy, healthy, balanced life! Your call is confidential and will be handled by a trained caring health professional. Call 786-505-6419 to talk about technology addiction counseling today. Thank you for your interest in Reboot & Recover.