Video Games Addiction
Video and Online Game Addiction Test
Video game are naturally highly addictive as are online role-playing games. These games impacts children and teenagers the most. However a growing number of adults are also becoming addicted, including online sports fantasy games for adults.
Answer “yes” or “no” to the following statements to see if you may be addicted to video games or online gaming:
- Do you need to play online games with increasing amounts of time in order to achieve the desired excitement?
- Are you preoccupied with gaming (thinking about it when offline, anticipating your next online session)?
- Have you lied to friends and family members to conceal extent of your online gaming?
- Do you feel restless or irritable when attempting to cut down or stop online gaming?
- Have you made repeated unsuccessful efforts to control, cut back, or stop online gaming?
- Do you use gaming as a way of escaping from problems or relieve feelings of helplessness, guilt, anxiety, or depression?
- Have you jeopardized or lost a significant relationship, or even risked your marriage because of your online gaming habit?
- Have you jeopardized a job, educational, or career opportunity because of your online gaming habit?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you may be addicted to online gaming.
These are common warning signs that you have lost control, lied, or risked a relationship to support your addictive behavior. Why wait until it is too late to seek out help?
Take the first step to regaining your life from the control of technology. Contact us today to help you achieve a healthy happy balanced life.
All calls and inquiries are confidential and screened by a trained and licensed health professional. Our network of licensed health professionals will effectively diagnose and treat a wide variety of addiction and mental health issues. Call 786-505-6419 to talk about technology addiction counseling today.
Thank you for your interest in Reboot & Recover.
Help make a difference today! Make a donation that will help us make a change in the lives of South Florida families! Reboot & Recover is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization; we exist solely with donations and rely on the generosity of individuals like you. Please consider donating today. Click on the button below to donate safely with PayPal